Southwest Conference on Botanical Medicine, April 10-12, Tempe, AZ
• The cytokine connection to insomnia
• Working with PTSD
• Analgesia: search for effective pain relief
• Pilot study: Aromatherapy for management of children’s psychiatric conditions
• The human microbiome and health
• Common psychiatric medications: alternatives
• Trauma, bereavement and loss
• Herb walks / medicine making
Friday events 4/10: Intensive: Clinical Uses of Cannabinoids with Kenneth Proefrock. Field Studies with Mimi Kamp and Jane Bothwell.
Herbal experts also include Paul Bergner, Mary Bove, Martha Burgess, Amanda McQuade Crawford, David Crow, Christopher Hobbs, Phyllis Hogan, Mimi Kamp, Rhonda PallasDowney, Kenneth Proefrock, JoAnn Sanchez, Katie Stage, Jill Stansbury, David Winston.
CE credits. Early bird registration March 4. Information:www.botanicalmedicine.org (541) 482-3016.