Dear Friends and Members of United Plant Savers,
The time has come to collect new articles for our annual Journal of Medicinal Plant Conservation, to be published in Spring 2019. We invite all of our members and supporters to tell their stories and share their knowledge and experiences in this upcoming issue. If you have participated in research or have stories or news of interest about “At-Risk” or native medicinal plants, please share with our membership. We also welcome sanctuary stories from our Botanical Sanctuary Network.
The theme for the Spring 2019
Journal of Medicinal Plant Conservation
will be Voices from the Land.
WHAT ARE THE STORIES OF PLANT CONSERVATION THAT ARE ALIVE IN YOUR COMMUNITY?
UpS is celebrating its 25th year in 2019 and we want to highlight the work of indigenous communities towards the stewardship of medicinal plants. We also want to highlight those stories from the land itself that speak to us.
Submission Deadline: January 10, 2019
- All documents must be in WORD format.
- Please limit word count to 2000 or less. If your article is longer we will edit it to fit available space. Please let us know if you would like to see edits before we go to print.
- We ask that you cite your references in APA format with (author, date). Examples can be provided from our office upon request.
- Please submit an author bio and be sure to include author information (names, affiliations, corresponding author email).
- Consider attaching a photo to accompany your piece. Please send high-resolution photos as jpeg as a separate file. Please provide captions for your photos.