Individual - Annual Membership
Individual - Recurring Membership
|$35.00 per Year.||Join|
Partner In Education (School/Non-Profit) - Annual Membership
Herbal Business - Annual Membership
Individual - Lifetime Membership
What Your Membership Dollars Support
- General operating costs
- Subsidizing the Medicinal Plant Conservation Certificate Program
- Funding research on ‘At-Risk’ medicinal plants
- Provides funds for ‘Planting the Future’ events and workshops
- Ongoing habitat restoration and preservation at our Goldenseal Botanical Sanctuary and beyond
Benefits of Becoming a Member of UpS
- Members will receive a copy of the next Journal of Medicinal Plant Conservation when it is published (late spring/early summer). In the meantime, all past issues are available as PDFs on our website.
- Enjoy free admission and other discounts to more than 345 botanical gardens and arboreta across North America and the Caribbean through American Horticultural Society’s Reciprocal Admissions Program.
- Receive discounts to Planting the Future conferences and other herbal events ($100 off registration for the IHS Virtual Learning Center available now)
- Become eligible for UpS Community Grants.
- We do not sell advertising space in our Journal but members can submit an ad for your school, zine, podcast, or other creative plant-based activity – at no charge.
PLUS members will receive the following discounts from our Herbal Business Members and Partners in Education
- 15% off Apoterra.com orders
- 20% off Academy for Astrological Medicine
- 20% off Banyan Botanicals purchases
- 10% off herbalism apprenticeships at Blackbird's Daughter Botanicals.
- 10% off Earthbeat Seeds orders
- 20% off all Equinox Botanicals products
- 25% off Florida School of Holistic Living On-Demand courses
- 10% off From Nature With Love orders over $29
- 15% off Texas Medicinals from Ginger Webb
- 15% off Herb Pharm retail purchases
- 20% off Herbal Educational Services recordings and books (including conference recordings of Medicines from the Earth and Southwest Conference on Botanical Medicine)
- 10% off Herbal Roots Zine ebooks, online courses and products
- $30 off Herbal Apothecary CSA from InsideOut Wholeness
- 15% off MoonMaid Botanicals orders
- 10% off Mountain Rose Herbs orders (personal use only, limit $250 per order)
- 10% off Piedmont Organics premium CBD oil for cats and dogs
- 20% off a "Rasa Taster Pack" sampler
- 10% off Red Moon Herbs orders
- 15% off School of Holistic Medicine courses
- 15% off The Herbarium annual membership by Herbal Academy
- 15% off The Living Seed Company orders
- 20% off The Matthew Wood Institute of Herbalism
- 10% off all Wintergreen Botanicals online live stream and pre-recorded individual classes
- 20% off Wishgarden Herbs purchases
- 10% off Zack Woods Herb Farm orders
Perks of Becoming a Partner in Education
Introducing the idea of at-risk medicinal plant conservation to herbalism students is essential to the mission of United Plant Savers. To help facilitate this introduction, UpS offers a special student membership of $20 per student for all schools, apprentice programs, and training courses that enroll their students as a group.
Your school/program will also receive the following:
- A listing in our Journal of Medicinal Plant Conservation;
- Inclusion in our online PIE Directory;
- The opportunity to offer special member benefits to United Plant Savers members.
- Eligibility to display a United Plant Savers member logo signifying your PIE membership. This is a fantastic way to show your customers and clients that you care, are actively engaged with our organization, and are dedicated to the conservation ethic behind sustainable harvesting and sourcing of medicinal plants.
Get Stellar Marketing Benefits When You Become an Herbal Business Member!
Becoming a partner with United Plant Savers is believing in the importance of reciprocity between the plants and people. Business Members have a unique opportunity to educate their customers about issues surrounding the sustainable supply of our native medicinal plants by sharing the work of United Plant Savers. Do you own a business that likes to do good for the planet AND get a great return on its investment? We work to keep memberships affordable and high value.
Join the ranks of our Herbal Business Members for just $200 per year and get a host of benefits.
- Distinction as an Herbal Business Member
- Receive a United Plant Savers logo signifying your corporate membership to display on your website. This is a fantastic way to show your customers and clients that you care, are actively engaged with our organization, and dedicated to the conservation ethic behind sustainable harvesting and sourcing of medicinal plants
- Listing in our Journal of Medicinal Plant Conservation
- Inclusion in our online Herbal Business Directory
- Opportunity to offer special member benefits to United Plant Savers members
- Chances to provide giveaway items for future contests promoted to our audience
If you prefer, you may also join us by mailing a check in the appropriate amount to: United Plant Savers, PO Box 147, Rutland, OH 45775.
Please include your Full Name, Mailing Address, Email Address, and Phone Number (optional). Herbal Businesses and Educators should include their Company/School Name and Website URL in addition to the items above.
Formed in the Spirit of Hope
United Plant Savers is a group of plant enthusiasts committed to raising public awareness of the plight of our wild medicinal plants and to protecting these plants through organic cultivation, sustainable agricultural practices, and the replanting of native medicinal species back into their natural habitats. Our goal is to ensure that these valuable medicinal plants will be preserved for our grandchildren and our grandchildren's grandchildren.
Our membership reflects the great diversity of American herbalism and includes wildcrafters, seed collectors, manufacturers, growers, botanists, researchers, practitioners, medicine makers, educators and plant lovers from all walks of life. We are grateful for your support of our mission to Plant the Future! Should you have any questions about the joining process or membership, in general, please contact our main office at firstname.lastname@example.org.