This year we have decided to challenge our members to grow echinacea (Echinacea purpurea). Along with echinacea, we’ve put together three easy to grow culinary herbs that are also wonderful anti-virals: common sage (Salvia officinalis), lemon balm (Melissa officinalis), and thyme (Thymus vulgaris).
We thought it would be good to offer a seed packet of each along with three of our latest stickers. We hope that you will grow these herbs, post pics, and share your growing stories with your herbal community.
- One seed packet of Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea)
- One seed packet of Common Sage (Salvia Officinalis)
- One seed packet of Lemon Balm (Melissa Officinalis)
- One seed packet of Thyme (Thymus vulgaris)
- Three 4×9″ weatherproof Bumper Stickers
- Shipping is included
Not a member? Become one today!
All orders will be mailed out at the end of March
Get yours now while supplies last!