Help United Plant Savers spread awareness of native medicinal plant conservation by gifting a membership this holiday season. Membership fees support the vital work of United Plant Savers ~ the healing herbs and all the folks behind the scenes at United Plant Savers thank you.
Benefits of a Gift Membership of UpS:
- Membership ‘Thank You’ Gift.
- Receive annual Journal of Medicinal Plant Conservation
- Opportunities to participate in Spring and Fall Dispersals of seeds/plants for replanting purposes
- Access our Directory of nurseries, seed sources and farms that supply “at-risk” herbs
- Receive discounted registration for our Planting the Future conferences as well as other events in your area
- Become eligible for Community Grants and other benefits
- Access UpS Educational Publications and back issues of newsletters
What your membership dollars support:
- General operating costs
- Subsidizing the Medicinal Plant Conservation Certificate Program
- Funding research on ‘At-Risk’ medicinal plants
- Provides funds for ‘Planting the Future’ events and workshops
- Ongoing habitat restoration and preservation at our Goldenseal Botanical Sanctuary and beyond
When purchasing a gift membership please follow up by sending an email with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name of who is purchasing the gift certificate
- Name of who is receiving the gift certificate
- Recipient’s email address
- Recipient’s postal address
- Indicate if you paid with Paypal or are paying by check.
- If you are paying through PayPal: Include recipient’s mailing address in the ‘Instructions to Merchant’ field when you checkout. Other instructions, such as a specific date to send the new member welcome message and account login info to the recipient (in case it’s a surprise gift) can be put there too.
To purchase through Paypal:
If you are paying by check please include the information from above with your check and mail it to:
UNITED PLANT SAVERS : PO Box 147 Rutland, OH 45775