Help United Plant Savers spread awareness of native medicinal plant conservation by gifting a membership this holiday season. Membership fees support the vital work of United Plant Savers ~ the healing herbs and all the folks behind the scenes at United Plant Savers thank you.
Benefits of a Gift Membership of UpS:
- Membership ‘Thank You’ Gift.
- Receive annual Journal of Medicinal Plant Conservation
- Opportunities to participate in Spring and Fall Dispersals of seeds/plants for replanting purposes
- Access our Directory of nurseries, seed sources and farms that supply “at-risk” herbs
- Receive discounted registration for our Planting the Future conferences as well as other events in your area
- Become eligible for Community Grants and other benefits
- Access UpS Educational Publications and back issues of newsletters
What your membership dollars support:
- General operating costs
- Subsidizing the Medicinal Plant Conservation Certificate Program
- Funding research on ‘At-Risk’ medicinal plants
- Provides funds for ‘Planting the Future’ events and workshops
- Ongoing habitat restoration and preservation at our Goldenseal Botanical Sanctuary and beyond
When purchasing a gift membership please send an email with the following information to: email@example.com
Name of who is purchasing the gift certificate, and the name of who is receiving the gift certificate along with email and postal address.
Indicate if you are paying with check or PayPal. If you are paying through PayPal: PLEASE INCLUDE THE RECIPIENT’S ADDRESS in the section under PayPal’s ‘Instructions to Merchant’ field.
To purchase through Paypal:
If you are paying by check please include the information above with your check and send to:
UNITED PLANT SAVERS : PO Box 147 Rutland, OH 45775
Once your payment is received we will send you the new member information packet that you can then present as your gift to the recipient. If you have other instructions, such as an alternative mailing address, please indicate such under the ‘Instructions to Merchant’ field.