Formed in the spirit of hope, United Plant Savers is a group of plant enthusiasts committed to raising public awareness of the plight of our wild medicinal plants and to protecting these plants through organic cultivation, sustainable agricultural practices, and the replanting of native medicinal species back into their natural habitats. Our goal is to ensure that these valuable medicinal plants will be preserved for our grandchildren and our grandchildren’s’ grandchildren.
Our membership reflects the great diversity of American herbalism and includes wildcrafters, seed collectors, manufacturers, growers, botanists, researchers, practitioners, medicine makers, educators, and plant lovers from all walks of life. We are grateful for your support of our mission to Plant the Future! Should you have any questions about the joining process or membership, in general, please contact our main office at email@example.com.
Please note that if you sign up for annual-recurring payments (standard membership), you will be charged automatically every year on the date you sign up. If you would not like to be automatically charged, please choose your membership under ‘membership options’. PLEASE BE CERTAIN THAT YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS IS ACCURATE and up to date before proceeding through payment.
We are a small office and it can take up to 2 weeks for you to receive confirmation of your membership or renewal. If you have questions or concerns about your transaction, please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (740-742-3455). You may also join our membership by mail by sending a check in the appropriate amount along with your NAME, MAILING ADDRESS, and EMAIL to: United Plant Savers, PO Box 147, Rutland, OH 45775.
What your membership dollars support:
- General operating costs
- Subsidizing the Medicinal Plant Conservation Certificate Program
- Funding research on ‘At-Risk’ medicinal plants
- Provides funds for ‘Planting the Future’ events and workshops
- Ongoing habitat restoration and preservation at our Goldenseal Botanical Sanctuary and beyond
Benefits of Becoming a Member of UpS:
- Receive our annual Journal of Medicinal Plant Conservation
- Opportunities to participate in Spring and Fall dispersals of seeds/plants for replanting purposes
- Access our directory of nurseries, seed sources, and farms that supply “at-risk” herbs
- Receive discounted registration for our Planting the Future conferences as well as other events in your area
- Become eligible for community grants and other benefits
- Access UpS educational publications and back issues of newsletters
As an added benefit, UpS members also receive the following discounts: